Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Proposal to extend CSS font-optical-sizing (#4430)

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 00:30:51 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The biggest difference between https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/807 and this issue is about implementer recommendations vs normative requirements. Our browser on our platforms needs to apply the optical sizing appropriate for the environment. Other behaviors are wrong on our platform.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4430#issuecomment-546152877 using your GitHub account