[csswg-drafts] Pull Request: Correct translation calculation in recomposition of decomposed transform

From: Jamie Wong via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 01:50:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
jlfwong has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== Correct translation calculation in recomposition of decomposed transform ==
As far as I can tell, this calculation for recomposing the transform is incorrect.

If you apply the given pseudocode description of decomposing and recomposing to the following matrix:

```
[ 1 1 10
  0 1 20 ]
```

(where `(t_x, t_y) = (10, 20)`)

Then you'd expect to get back the same matrix (decompose & recompose should be inverse functions).

However, if you follow the specification as given, then I think you get back the following instead:

```
[ 1 1 14.14
  0 1 24.14 ]
```