Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] Adding a 'size' shorthand for 'width'/'height' (#820)

From: Marat Tanalin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2019 16:30:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

Afaict, the change is _not_ breaking since `size` inside `@page` will _continue_ to work for the purpose of backward compatibility, effectively being an _alias_ for the new `page-size`:

Still, I agree that renaming `size` to `page-size` is probably not necessary, given that `size` meaning inside `@page` rules is similar to its new meaning for regular elements, and especially given that `size` and `page-size` are going to be interchangeable inside `@page` _anyway_, so adding `page-size` probably just bloats the CSS keyword list.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Marat-Tanalin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/820#issuecomment-544596950 using your GitHub account