Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Need additional value of word-break for Korean (#4285)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 05:07:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

As far as author-supplied text goes, yes. For text that comes from users of the site, I don't think it's practical. See my first comment in this issue for a number of reasons why https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4285#issue-490847663

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4285#issuecomment-543004197 using your GitHub account