Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Add vhc value (#4329)

From: hiikezoe via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 05:05:33 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>     * A stable layout that exactly fits the viewport when pop-up browser chrome is displayed.

If the `vhc` means this, it would be confusing. `vhc` sounds the height includes the browser chrome's height.

Also, I guess the units people really wants is the visual viewport size instead of the layout viewport.
CCing @bokand

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hiikezoe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4329#issuecomment-542516798 using your GitHub account