Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-2] Grid Track Explicit Sizing Controls (aka Flex Sizing in Grid) (#4147)

From: mtom55 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 05:05:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
It's been a few months so I thought I would ask if this been given any consideration or will it be given consideration for css-grid-2?

This is very important for us and I can demonstrate many use cases + show support from developers from other companies if needed.   Without its difficult to build layouts that will automatically look good on every sized device without using something like resize observer to inject classes on the container and then have custom css for a specific range of widths

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mtom55
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4147#issuecomment-542516743 using your GitHub account