Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Clarifying skip-ink:auto behavior in relation to CJK text (#4276)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 03:09:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
We also include some non-CJK characters because we've got rather strong feedback saying they look poor and weird in Blink, although they look ok in WebKit. This depends on font rasterizer, how we render underlines, how we skip ink, and a few more. I prefer to keep `auto` as a value for such purposes as we may want to adjust them as our underlying technology changes. I support adding `all` for interoperability as you suggested in #4277 though.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4276#issuecomment-540881507 using your GitHub account