Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] Proposal: Highlight API (#4307)

From: Sanket Joshi via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 23:20:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks @c-smile. We have an open issue to make highlights work inside textarea and inputs: https://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/MSEdgeExplainers/issues/78. I think we also need to make them work well with closed web components.

We were tracking the highlight API in the MSEdgeExplainer repo before, but it will soon be moved over to this repo.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sanketj
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4307#issuecomment-539245645 using your GitHub account