Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] How do media queries with calc() where it can be resolved early serialize? (#1968)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2019 20:40:11 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I assume then this is only observable from typed OM... Is that right? My reading of the spec says that line-height: calc(1px) is supposed to be a math function value in typed OM, not a CSSUnitValue, which is 100% not what Blink does... Blink drops the calc() at parse-time. Are there tests for this?

TypedOM doesn't currently have the same "drop the wrapper" rules in its reification stuff, no. It might be better to be consistent there, tho? I don't have a strong preference either way, but I do like consistency when possible.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1968#issuecomment-539194576 using your GitHub account