Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Dependency on CSSPseudoElement (#4301)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 00:29:10 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Oh sorry! We had invited your personal email, but I guess that was the wrong one :(. Added the new one to the event. Looking forward to having you back :)

(It's odd but the invitations don't seem to have arrived at my personal email somehow. In any case, though, I received it at the other address, so thank you!)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4301#issuecomment-536806342 using your GitHub account