Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-4] Text-spacing is too strict (#3229)

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 03:28:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> You cannot do spacing and especially adjustments to spacing for line compression in a one-size-fits-all manner for Japanese.

I believe the resolution reached by the Working Group satisfies this. Adding a new value of `auto` doesn't limit authors' ability to specify any of the other values.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3229#issuecomment-557372299 using your GitHub account