Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-writing-modes] Support vertical CJK + ttb Arabic (rtl scripts generally) (#3608)

From: 張俊芝 via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 03:17:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I think traditional mongolian scripts must be written right to left direction in horizontal position because it originated from arabic scripts.

I think rtl Mongolian in horizontal direction can also be supported like ttb Arabic in vertical direction.

Maybe we need a solution to resolve both the two issues at once.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Zhang-Junzhi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3608#issuecomment-554699086 using your GitHub account