Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-writing-modes] Support vertical CJK + ttb Arabic (rtl scripts generally) (#3608)

From: 梁海 Liang Hai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 07:11:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I think traditional mongolian scripts must be written right to left direction in horizontal position because it originated from arabic scripts.

The preferred fallback direction for a script is determined by a user community’s actual preference, not by evolutional or typological analysis.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lianghai
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3608#issuecomment-554882710 using your GitHub account