Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Overflow with auto-repeat and minmax() (#4043)

From: Guillaume via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2019 05:40:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thank you for this clarification. I would have thought that it makes more sense to create a new row and preserve the min value in minmax(), but I guess it would make an exception to the placement behavior.

Anyway, I'm not trying to achieve a particular behavior. I was just revisiting auto-fit/auto-fill behaviors, by reading Rachel's blog post, and I was "surprised" by the min value not being respected.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cdoublev
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4043#issuecomment-554607050 using your GitHub account