Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] Empty quoted font family name should not parse as valid (#4510)

From: Rune Lillesveen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:29:36 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Why can't we just handle the empty string the same way we handle a non-empty string that does not map to a known font?

I think "font-family: ,,,;" is already covered by the current syntax in the spec? There is no such thing as a null identifier?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lilles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4510#issuecomment-553847288 using your GitHub account