Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap-1] Clarify which writing-mode is used for scroll-snap-align, scroll container or snap position element? (#3815)

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:57:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Holding off on edits to consult i18n.

The previous resolution to associate the start/end location with the container box sounds appropriate to me. I'm worried i might be missing something. @fantasai was there something that you were expecting that we might say?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3815#issuecomment-552502145 using your GitHub account