Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations-2] List of pseudo-elements in composite order is non-exhaustive (#4502)

From: George Steel via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 01:02:29 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm hoping to do so as long as the code doesn't fight back too much. Our current implementation of hanging Animations off of blink::PseudoElement objects (likely the source of the restriction) has lifecycle issues and needs refactoring anyways, fixing it might make all pseudo-elements animatable.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by george-steel
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4502#issuecomment-552255716 using your GitHub account