Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] How should spaces be treated in markers? (#4448)

From: Mike Bremford via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 18:09:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
On re-reading my post I should clarify my observation on the relative lack of momentum on css-lists isn't a dig. The fact list bullets are largely as they were 20 years ago clearly means that end-users are not shouting about them the way they are over... well, over everything else I suppose. We've recently got it working, so from the perspective of a clean-room implementation the spec is noticeably thinner than much of the rest of CSS - that's the basis for my comment, no more.

I'm fully aware of the effort required to specify this completely and now our W3C membership is complete, hope to pitch in on this over the next few months.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by faceless2
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4448#issuecomment-552218790 using your GitHub account