Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-lists] How should spaces be treated in markers? (#4448)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 16:46:16 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Re. the marker alignment, you've already got https://drafts.csswg.org/css-lists-3/#marker-side which allows a little control. @MatsPalmgren, does this cover the case you had in mind?

I was thinking of hypothetical marker positions where the marker's inline-axis end edge (and its trailing space) _isn't_ adjacent to the principal box. (I'm not sure if that's possible with `marker-side`.)
Anyway, if we allow authors to override the default white-space behavior then that's not really a problem.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4448#issuecomment-552211816 using your GitHub account