Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] Add new CSS text-transform values for math (#3745)

From: joanmarie via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 21:09:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Update: On the Mac, I just performed the same experiment using Chrome Canary and Safari Technology Preview. And I got the same results, namely the accessible value obtained by inspecting the element with XCode's Accessibility Inspector is the all-caps, rendered "FOO."

--
GitHub Notification of comment by joanmarie
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3745#issuecomment-476378362 using your GitHub account