Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-backgrounds] Add a 'hairline' border-width value (#3720)

From: Brad Kemper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 23:12:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

Yes, Tab replied to Amelia’s comment with this:

> Yes, the spec should definitely state that the hairline-ness should be taken at "normal" zoom levels; zooming in shouldn't keep them hairline!

I take zooming to be like looking through a magnifying glass, where a hair (or hairline) looks bigger and thicker as a result.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bradkemper
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3720#issuecomment-475811799 using your GitHub account