Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-selectors] Reference selectors (#3714)

From: Brian Kardell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 13:28:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@giuseppeg As I said tho, it seems to me that selectors and the cascade inevitably are still there and that means we'd have to figure out where all this fits.  To me, it feels very hard to discuss without sorting some of the things I asked above - these and more are kind of listed as '..?" unknowns in the opening post.

(note: you said tweet, but linked to codesandbox - can you update that for posterity/clarity here?)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bkardell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3714#issuecomment-471305234 using your GitHub account