Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts-5] Dynamic text size (#3708)

From: Masataka Yakura via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 04:23:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Android also has the system font size feature and it appears to work just as iOS/Windows; it applies across the OS but the content inside browser.

I've wanted the font size exposed to the web. During holidays I was helping seeing up a phone of my mom, and she wanted the bigger UI text so I changed the size. However some contents on the homescreen were pinned websites so those "UI"s are not scaled to the size she wanted.

So I would really love to see the standardized solution. It improves accessibility for elderly people (or people with decreasing vision) and will also supports people like me who wants to make UI size smaller.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by myakura
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3708#issuecomment-469532093 using your GitHub account