Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] "Maximize Tracks" shouldn't distribute equally for flexible tracks (#3693)

From: Oriol Brufau via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2019 00:35:34 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
BTW, not maximizing flexible tracks should be equivalent to not increasing their growth limit, i.e. drop this:

> treating flexible tracks as having a max track sizing function equal to their min track sizing function

What was this amendment trying to solve? I don't see this getting discussed in #2177.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3693#issuecomment-468860140 using your GitHub account