Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] pseudo-algorithm refers to "track size", terminology not already used in the spec (#3649)

From: Rachel Andrew via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 23:23:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think this should be columns, I don't see any reason to say tracks, so I suggest that we edit this to say:

> For the purpose of finding the number of columns, the UA must floor the column size to a UA-specified value to avoid division by zero. It is suggested that this floor be 1px or less.

I'll add it to the agenda of a future call as it was put in there based on a resolution.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rachelandrew
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3649#issuecomment-468845890 using your GitHub account