Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-content] Display gaiji as text if glyphs are supported (#4013)

From: stantonma via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 23:50:22 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
`content: attr(alt), contents` is pretty close to what we want. However, I think we need an additional semantic value to describe that the UA needs glyph support for all characters in the 'alt' string. If the glyphs are not supported, the UA should fallback to the next item in the list.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by stantonma
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4013#issuecomment-502891717 using your GitHub account