Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overscroll-behavior] Control behavior based upon user scrollability and for chaining/bubbling up from elements not being at a scroll boundary, like the supported of overscroll of overflow:hidden elements not at scroll boundary (#3349)

From: Chengyin Liu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 18:03:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Hey Jon, thank you for the example. In this particular design, the behavior there is no visual boundary between the sidebar and content, so I can see the behavior could be desired. If `overscroll-behavior` is on `#left` instead, and sidebar never trigger content scroll, would you consider that a bug?

Also, where are we at the discussion? Are we trying to decide what behaviors should `overscroll-behavior` support? Or are we trying to decide what is the behavior for `overscroll-behavior: contain`?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chengyin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3349#issuecomment-502789571 using your GitHub account