Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Rename `text-decoration-thickness` to `text-decoration-weight`? (#4138)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 05:36:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think from an i18n perspective and a learning perspective, given all other line weights in CSS (literally all of them, including from SVG) are in properties called `-width`, it'd be easier to learn if this one also was named `-width`. If we were starting from scratch, maybe calling them all `-thickness` or `-weight` or `-breadth` or whatever would be better to avoid confusion with the sizing properties, but given where we are now...

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4138#issuecomment-516703399 using your GitHub account