Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Behavior of NaN in pow()/hypot() (#4161)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 15:27:48 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Right, that's clearly the logic being used here; replacing NaN with any number wont' change the result.

But yeah, max() and min() are fully infectious both in CSS and JS, so they're not consistent with the reasoning, sigh.

I'm thinking I'll just stick with infectious NaN, and call it out as an intentional divergence.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4161#issuecomment-516469918 using your GitHub account