Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text][css-sizing] When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces (#3440)

From: Koji Ishii via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:19:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> #4095 which implements a variant: instead of...

IIUC the difference is that you want to allow both hanging and not-hanging for end-of-spaces with forced breaks? I'm ok as long as the spec allows not-hanging behavior. I'm personally a fan of hanging behavior regardless of soft-/forced breaks, but when all impls do not hang them for `pre`, that is probably not easy to change.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3440#issuecomment-514722189 using your GitHub account