Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-media-queries] Foldables support and enablement (#4141)

From: Frederic Barthelemy via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 21:07:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Is it really crucial that this is a "Foldable" concept? Or is it rather more general to talk about a series of viewports that you might be able to display into, and the geometry of those edges?

Aka if I have 2 panels, can I choose to display a seamless thing across them? or are they distinct screens that aren't close to each other?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by fbartho
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4141#issuecomment-513955218 using your GitHub account