Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Limits on text-underline-offset to preserve semantic meaning (#4059)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 18:46:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
While several (but not all) of the people who voted for no limit did say they could live with some limit, when I asked the reverse I got no response. Is there anyone who would prefer some kind of limit who could not live with a limitless offset?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4059#issuecomment-512520318 using your GitHub account