Re: [csswg-drafts] CSS :active and JS mousedown preventDefault complication (#2262)

From: chriswks via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:26:04 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Just adding two cents and maybe reinvoke this thread for consideration in spec; but I'd also like to see the presentation layer elements (aka pretty much everything handled first by compositor thread) handling their own events before main thread events.

Primarily because I just spent far more time than I would have liked hunting down this innocuous nuance that none of the other browsers are effected by just to have some nifty UX interactions.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chriswks
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2262#issuecomment-512354525 using your GitHub account