Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] grid-item pseudo-class (#4097)

From: Indrek Paas via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 04:59:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the reply @agilec-paul,

More than anything I’d like to learn about the best practices to separate layout logic from grid-items and have it tied to grid-container.

I’m aware majority of layout properties can be set on a flex-/grid-container, but CSS grid offers much more granular control over individual grid-items to create complex layouts with minimal effort.

For that, I assume `.parent > *` selector would have to do for now.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by indrekpaas
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4097#issuecomment-510329673 using your GitHub account