Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-decor] Limits on text-underline-offset to preserve semantic meaning (#4059)

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 17:32:13 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
For what it's worth, I'm leaning towards "No clamp — trust authors to be responsible” _but_ with the requirement that we extend this feature so that anything that can be done visually with an underline can also be done visually with a strikethrough or an overline. That way, authors can pick the line that makes sense for their use case & that provides the most accessible fallback.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4059#issuecomment-510156267 using your GitHub account