Re: [csswg-drafts] [resize-observer] Which boxes should we be able to observe? (#3326)

From: Ken Russell via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 06:25:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks for the notes - does this mean that observing the device-pixel-border-box size will be allowed, at least for Canvas elements? This feature is needed in order to perform pixel-accurate WebGL and Canvas 2D rendering - there is no other way to get the information from the browser, and we would love to solve this longstanding rendering problem on the web.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by kenrussell
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3326#issuecomment-467312091 using your GitHub account