Re: [csswg-drafts] [css3 positioning] support position:sticky inside an overflow:hidden|auto on general parents (#865)

From: Oliver Joseph Ash via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 10:36:30 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Also, when we (eventually) have `overflow: clip` implemented everywhere, this should no longer be an issue?

It does sound like `overflow: clip` is the answer here. What is the current position of this standard? I don't see any browsers implementing it. 🤔

--
GitHub Notification of comment by OliverJAsh
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/865#issuecomment-463991480 using your GitHub account