Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Add a way for authors to indicate that they want dark-mode form controls etc (#3299)

From: rcabanier via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 03:13:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> > We (as in Magic Leap) have a big problem with people wanting their pages to be dark because it looks a lot better in an immersive environment
>
> Is this sentence missing a negation somewhere?

No :-)
Users prefer dark UI in an augmented reality environment. We provide a dark mode that does some transformations, but many sites are broken. It would be a lot nicer if an author could indicate that a page can render natively in dark mode.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by rcabanier
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3299#issuecomment-463470620 using your GitHub account