Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-multicol] Should we refer to definition of `column-gap` in Box Alignment? (#3641)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 04:05:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Multicol is a much older spec, and column-gap was pretty fundamental to it; removing it would maybe be confusing, especially since other parts of css-align also apply to multicol but are not implemented yet. Maybe we should just put a note?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3641#issuecomment-463049269 using your GitHub account