Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid-1] Empty grid tracks should contribute to scrollable overflow (#3638)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2019 03:03:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> I think we should fix that. I think authors would expect the entire grid to be included in the scrollable overflow area, content or no, and also in both dimensions.

I'm strongly opposed to such a change, fwiw.  The grid is NOT a box and should not affect the overflow.
FYI, Chrome is agreeing that their layout is a [bug](https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=928885) and that Firefox is correct.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3638#issuecomment-462007828 using your GitHub account