Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo-4] Mark unimplemented CSSPseudoElement features at-risk (#3540)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2019 04:50:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
If nobody implements or plans to implement or is seriously advocating for the CSSStyleDeclaration style attribute, then I'd like to remove it. Otherwise I think we've stripped this down to the minimum at this point... @birtles any comment?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3540#issuecomment-459935444 using your GitHub account