Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Actual caret caret-shape (#4402)

From: Christoph Päper via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 23:42:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I mentioned accessibility, but what about print and other static media? _If_ one wanted to have a visible caret there, a chevron shape would be preferred, I assume.

Browsers are not that strong in such media, so Iʼd like to hear some input from vendors of CSS to PDF converters, die insurance.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Crissov
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4402#issuecomment-569552742 using your GitHub account