Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] limit local fonts to those selected by users in browser settings (or other browser chrome) (#4497)

From: Myles C. Maxfield via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 18:35:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I should also make the point that, in order to implement Safari's behavior, Safari has to use non-public SPI to determine whether or not a font is user-installed or not. If other browsers are interested in using this mechanism, we can start the process of exposing this functionality publicly.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by litherum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4497#issuecomment-565741302 using your GitHub account