Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Switch advanced attr() to being var()-like (#4482)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 19:14:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I ended up not putting `tokens` in yet (despite suggesting it as well) because it still requires a pass over the values to ensure there's no reference functions mixed in. I have an issue about whether or not to allow color functions and math functions as well, for the same reason; if we decide to allow them (after verifying there are no reference functions in them), then I'll pop in `tokens` as well.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4482#issuecomment-565571464 using your GitHub account