Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-pseudo] "Finding the First Letter" has ID #application-in-css (#4508)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 19:39:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Heh, that's from when this spec was incorporated into Selectors (and therefore wasn't CSS-specific). Since the URL has changed generally to css-pseudo-3, I'm OK changing the ID as well.

Don't think we should change first-text-line, as I suspect there are a number of cross-references to it from other specs.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4508#issuecomment-562283839 using your GitHub account