Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] intrinsic-size lost the thread :( (#4531)

From: Chris Harrelson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 22:03:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> We already have a similar "when things are loaded, use the real size, in the meantime use this explicit value" concept for aspect-ratio. It would make sense to be consistent in how we express that concept.

I agree about things being consistent in this regard. Could you link to the spec text you're referring to so I can study it?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chrishtr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4531#issuecomment-561377284 using your GitHub account