Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text] text-transform should happen after white-space collapsing but before Trimming and Positioning (#4254)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 06:20:01 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually, since the Segment Break Transformation Rules are invoked from the middle of Phase I, I guess my suggestion above to put text-transform after both is the only reasonable choice, as "after phase I, before Segment Break Transformation Rules" would be nonsensical.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4254#issuecomment-526473787 using your GitHub account