Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text][css-sizing] When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces (#3440)

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:36:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS Working Group just discussed `When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces`.

&lt;dael> Topic: When to/not to include preserved trailing spaces<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3440<br>
&lt;dael> florian: Is koji on?<br>
&lt;dael> florian: Comment to rest of group. We resolved on this about half a year ago. I worked on a PR to apply resolution and found a weakness. I proposed a close alternative to the design. I asked fantasai to review.<br>
&lt;dael> florian: koji is other person close on that discusssion. I'm not clear why he disagrees. He sees both as a regression to what was there before. But I think the requirements are what he expressed in the past and now calls regression. I could be confised.<br>
&lt;dael> florian: It would be helpful to have more people looking. You have white-space: pre and there's whitespace at the end. THere's detailed PRs and examples. If you have any interest I would very much appreciate someone looking and seeing if I got it right or if there's a problem<br>
&lt;dael> florian: I would be helpfult o have people look. We can't resolve w/o koji<br>
&lt;dael> Rossen_: And there's always TPAC<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3440#issuecomment-525824469 using your GitHub account