Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-transforms] [geometry-1] [webxr] Extract matrix fundamentals into a separate spec (#4076)

From: Simon Pieters via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 14:48:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think this would make sense. Geometry mostly refers to css-transforms, so having a common spec should work for those two specs. I'm not familiar with the details of WebXR, but it seems surprising if its matrix calculations should be somehow different.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by zcorpan
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4076#issuecomment-524344142 using your GitHub account