Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] Should the values of image-orientation include the <angle> variants? (#4164)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 01:50:06 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Alright, I have
- Marked the entirety of `image-orientation` as deprecated and RFC2119 optional.
- Updated the note about making `from-image` the initial value to say that if this change sticks, we'll probably remove the feature (unless there is demand for its other values).

If we end up removing the property, probably what we should do is to revert it to the form referenced from the CSS Print Profile https://www.w3.org/TR/css-print/ and put it in an informative appendix, and very clearly mark it obsolete.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4164#issuecomment-521855407 using your GitHub account